SAE J2534 API
Programming interface for hexadecimal access to diagnostic protocols
- Standardized J2534 driver for Sontheim interfaces
- Uniform programming interface
- Implementation of customer-specific J2534 applications
PassThru API – J2534 interface
The J2534 is an interface standard designed by the SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) and commissioned by the American EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) for vehicle ECU reprogramming.
Support of the Sontheim VCIs
The standard defines a programming interface for hexadecimal access to diagnostic protocols and forms the uniform communication basis for reprogramming ECUs in the vehicle. The Sontheim VCIs can optionally be equipped with a J2534 API.
High-performance Vehicle Communication Interfaces for development, production and service applications in the automotive sector.
- Up to 6× CAN interface
- WLAN, LAN, Bluetooth, USB, ...
- LIN, RS232, RS485, ...
- With logging function
Modular authoring system for the creation of complex diagnostic applications in the automotive sector. Based on ODX and OTX standard and an MCD-3D server.
- ODX support according to ISO 22901-1
- OTX support according to ISO 13209
- MCD-3D Server
- Platform independent
- According to ISO 22900-2
- Standardized programming interface
- Easy integration into our Modular Diagnostic Tool Chain