- Standardized vehicle access acc. to ISO 22900-2
- Support of the Sontheim VCIs
- High performance and stable
- Easy integration into the MDT®
D-PDU API according to ISO 22900-2
The protocol layer allows easy access to VCIs (Vehicle Communication Interfaces) and enables standardized access to the vehicle.
High performance and stable
The D-PDU API supports the VCIs from Sontheim and offers optimal performance for our customers’ applications.
High-performance Vehicle Communication Interfaces for development, production and service applications in the automotive sector.
- Up to 6× CAN interface
- WLAN, LAN, Bluetooth, USB, ...
- LIN, RS232, RS485, ...
- With logging function
Modular authoring system for the creation of complex diagnostic applications in the automotive sector. Based on ODX and OTX standard and an MCD-3D server.
- ODX support according to ISO 22901-1
- OTX support according to ISO 13209
- MCD-3D Server
- Platform independent
SAE J2534 API
The standard (PassThru API) forms the uniform communication basis for the reprogramming of control units in the vehicle.
- Standardized driver for Sontheim interfaces
- Uniform programming interface
- Execution of customer-specific J2534 applications