The complexity and the diagnostic demands on modern machines and systems have increased enormously in recent years. The electrification of vehicles and machines requires expert tools with which the systems can be diagnosed. For years, Sontheim has been offering manufacturers and suppliers an integrated portfolio of diagnostic solutions, from the development of diagnostic sequences to the final diagnosis. We rely on international standards such as ODX and OTX and guarantee reusability of diagnostic procedures and efficient, short development cycles.
Our systems are platform-independent, which means that diagnostics can be performed on a wide variety of target platforms, whether on a service PC or laptop, on a mobile device, in the cloud or embedded directly in the vehicle. Finally, in addition to the diagnostic software, the portfolio also includes the appropriate Vehicle Communication Interfaces (VCI) for fast and secure access to your machines. With Sontheim as your partner, you have expert knowledge from a single source for holistic diagnostic applications and Service 4.0 applications.
Modular authoring system for the creation of complex diagnostic applications in the automotive sector. Based on ODX and OTX standard and an MCD-3D server.
- ODX support according to ISO 22901-1
- OTX support according to ISO 13209
- MCD-3D Server
- Platform independent
MDT® Service Cloud
The MDT® Service Cloud enables interactive data exchange of your diagnostic application at any time and from any location worldwide.
- Simple data exchange
- Administration of session logs, HEX files, etc.
- HTTPS logging & SSL/TLS encryption
- Direct ERP connection
The latest generation of the Communication Lifecycle Manager enables the entire vehicle data management based on ODX in just one tool.
- Mgmt. of all fieldbus-based data
- Web-based tool
- ODX 2.2.0 support according to ISO 22901-1
- Automatic code generation
High-performance Vehicle Communication Interfaces for development, production and service applications in the automotive sector.
- Up to 6× CAN interface
- WLAN, LAN, Bluetooth, USB, ...
- LIN, RS232, RS485, ...
- With logging function
- According to ISO 22900-2
- Standardized programming interface
- Easy integration into our Modular Diagnostic Tool Chain
SAE J2534 API
The standard (PassThru API) forms the uniform communication basis for the reprogramming of control units in the vehicle.
- Standardized driver for Sontheim interfaces
- Uniform programming interface
- Execution of customer-specific J2534 applications
Don’t lose any time during CAN bus diagnostics and benefit from the modular software for acquisition, processing, display and transmission of CAN data.
- Fieldbus analysis tool
- User-defined measurement setups
- Receive, process, send and abstract
- J1939 and CANopen protocol support
High performance and precisely tailored to you. The modular design guarantees quick and easy integration.
- UDS stack acc. to ISO 14229
- DoIP stack acc. to ISO 13400
- Diagnostic Event Manager for UDS and J1939
- Flashbootloader accord. to ISO 25119 SRL-2
Factory and multidisciplinary Breakout box for easy cabling and connection of various measurement setups.
- 2× analysis connector (Sub-D25)
- 5× CAN interface according to ISO 11898
- Simple cabling
- For vehicles from L6